To Book your stay, please call:
01623 861 088
Booking is normally Friday to Friday for Foliat House and Saturday to Saturday for Foliat Cottages. Short breaks are possible out of season. Please telephone to check up-to-date availability.
Your reservation may be made by telephone, and will be held for up to seven days, pending payment of deposit. When booking please enclose a deposit (non-returnable) of at least one third of the total payable. Alternatively we accept payment by most major debit/credit cards. The balance is due four weeks before your holiday starts. In the unlikely event of cancellation after the balance has been paid, this will be refunded only if we are able to re-let the period booked.
- We include electricity in our rates and there are no additional fuel charges.
- Linen - we supply sheets, duvets and covers, pillowcases, but not cot bedding. Towels are included at Foliat House and available to hire at Foliat Cottages.
- Pets - Regretfully, as ours is a working livestock farm, we cannot welcome pets.
- Smoking - To ensure the continued enjoyment of our accommodation by others, we ask all guests not to smoke.
- Arrival should be between 4pm and 6pm (after 6pm by arrangement). Please ring if you are likely to be late.
- Departure - We ask guests to vacate by 10am on the day of departure.
The owners accept no liability for any damage or injury that guests may sustain to their persons or property. Any damage/breakages are charged at the owners' discretion.