up to 8 people
Foliat House is a stunning four bedroomed Edwardian property, standing in its own large landscaped gardens near the site of Jordan Castle. It is the ideal place for up to 8 people to gather and relax in four star comfort.
- King size master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- One double bedroom
- Two twin bedrooms. One twin can be made into a Super King on request.
- Fully equipped large kitchen with electric double oven, range cooker, microwave, dishwasher, filter coffee machine, slow cooker
- Utility Room with fridge/freezer, washing and drying machines
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs WC/shower room
- Smart TV in the living room and a digital TV enabled with Freeview and integral DVD player in the snug
- DAB Radio with Lighting attachment for iPhones
- Amazon Alexa Smart Speaker in Kitchen
- High speed Full Fibre to the Property Wi-fi (approx 100mb speed)
- Highchair x 2
- Travel Cot (cot bedding not provided)
- Guidebooks and Brochures
- Gas Barbeque (gas provided)
- Garden furniture on both front and back patios
- Parking for 4 cars
Foliat House was orginally built as the Huntsman's House for the Rufford Hunt in 1904. Refurbished throughout in 2010, the House is furnished to a high standard with lots of facilities for you to enjoy and make your stay as relaxing as possible. Hidden away on our family working farm, sheltered by Wellow Park Wood, it is a true 'get away from it all' place to stay.
However we are only 2 miles away from the small town of Ollerton, with full shopping facilities including an extended-hours supermarket, chemist, take-away food etc.
We are also centrally located in Nottinghamshire, 12 miles from Newark, 12 miles from Mansfield, 20 miles from Nottingham, 26 miles from Lincoln, 22 miles from Chesterfield and 31 miles from Sheffield.
Prices for 2023:
The House is booked in weekly blocks (Friday to Friday) although shorter stays are welcomed by arrangement.
|30 December 2022||£650||23 June||£925|
|6 January 2023||£650||30 June||£925|
|13 January||£650||7 July||£925|
|20 January||£650||14 July||£925|
|27 January||£650||21 July||£925|
|3 February||£650||28 July||£925|
|10 February||£650||4 August||£925|
|17 February||£650||11 August||£925|
|24 February||£650||18 August||£925|
|3 March||£650||25 August||£825|
|10 March||£650||1 September||£810|
|17 March||£650||8 September||£810|
|24 March||£650||15 September||£810|
|31 March||£775||22 September||£810|
|7 April||£775||29 September||£775|
|14 April||£730||6 October||£775|
|21 April||£730||13 October||£775|
|28 April||£750||20 October||£825|
|5 May||£750||27 October||£825|
|12 May||£730||3 November||£650|
|19 May||£730||10 November||£650|
|26 May||£840||17 November||£650|
|2 June||£775||1 December||£650|
|9 June||£775||8 & 15 December||£650|
|16 June||£775||22 & 29 December||£925|